Management workshopsCoaching a retail sales team
Your primary role as front-line manager is to mobilize your team to increase sales and improve customer experience. You will be more effective when you integrate coaching into your daily tasks and activities.
Training with some staff members so they are able to transmit their sales skills to other sellers efficiently and in a short period of time.
- Small steps theory. Know how to dissect each of the secondary small steps to achieve each of the main stages of the sale
- Know how to coach with different types of learning, either expertise and life skills
- Learn to pay attention to the dangers of taking the skills of an employee for granted
- Know how to understand and apply the following concepts: Action - Reaction - Results – Changes
- Know how to analyze the performance gap. Working to minimize the gap between what is expected of an employee and what he gives in practice. Being able to objectify the reason for this gap and making the necessary corrections (Work on expertise or life skills)
- Communicate your observations to your employees for changes to be sustainable
- Know how to do a follow up
- Know how to use WIIFM (What’s in it for me) to motivate employees